Student and Residential Life
Residential Life, Dining Services and Recreation
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your Residence Hall Director.
All residential students received a credit adjustment to their student accounts for any applicable on-campus housing and/or meal plan charges, calculated and prorated effective March 23, 2020—the date when you would have returned from Spring Break but could not. Any credit adjustments were applied directly to student accounts. If your adjustment resulted in a credit balance on your student account, you can expect to receive a direct refund.
Commuter students who have unused balances on their meal plan accounts will have the balances carried over to Fall 2020. If you are a graduating senior, that balance has been credited to your student account accordingly.
To check your student account, please go to the Refunds page on the Student Financial Services website. Under the section “Review Your Account Information”, please use CLASS to access your account. You will need to log into eCampus.
If you have any questions about your student charges or credit adjustments, please reach out to the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, the CRS will be closed until further notice as of Monday, March 16.
Student Life and Counseling Services
The Counseling Center is available to support students in a remote capacity. Counselors are providing virtual services daily during our hours of operation with appointments from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. You have the option of phone or teletherapy sessions. If you are currently receiving services through the center, we advise that you keep your regular appointments and we will help you complete your regular appointment through the method determined by you and your counselor. Virtual “walk-ins” are being addressed by our care coordinator through phone and teletherapy sessions. Students can reach out to the center by phone at 516.877.3646 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is an emergency, please contact public safety at 516.877.3511, dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
You can speak with a crisis counselor 24/7 by calling the national suicide prevention hotline at 800.273.8255 or the Long Island Crisis Center 516.679.1111. You can also text 741741 for support. Your texts and phone calls are completely anonymous.
AOD services are operating virtually through Zoom and/or telephone to ensure no disruption in services. Visit the Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) site for more information.
Students, alumni, faculty, employers can direct any of their career services inquiries to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Center for Career and Professional Development site.
Additionally, Adelphi University’s Online Career Coach allows you to complete a course of career essentials on your own time. Each unit in the course consists of a LinkedIn Learning video and a short assignment that help hone your professional skills. You can also save the documentation from each unit and use it for future reference. After successfully completing the Online Career Coach program, you will be able to:
- Review and revise your resume and cover letter
- Demonstrate knowledge of personal branding and professional image and its impact on professional development
- Apply interviewing skills in a mock interview/informational setting
- Apply job search and networking skills to current/future job search
- Demonstrate knowledge of management strategies/skills to common job situations
- Identify three areas of focus for succeeding in a new job
Adelphi’s Mentoring Program will continue to support students through online services.
- One-to-one sessions will take place among pairs at a mutually convenient time; email, calls, text and or Skype/Zoom are all acceptable uses of technology
- Character and life building workshops will led by selected facilitators and take place on line
- Students can expect to be engaged, supported and well connected to their mentors and the entire Mentoring network despite the in-person disruption.
Not a current participant in the Mentoring Program?
- Contact Chotsani West (email@example.com) for more information
- You may still participate in our virtual workshops.
Adelphi student mail services will watch for any resident student packages/mail that gets delivered to campus and re-route it directly to the student’s home address on file.