Securing a Job During a Pandemic
Please join us for a discussion with recent Adelphi graduates who landed jobs during COVID-19. Hear about their process and the steps they took to lead them to success during a difficult job market.
- Chitralekha Kar ’18, MS ’19, Assurance Staff, Ernst and Young (EY)
- Kaylyn Talenti ’20, MBA ’21, Management Development Program, Geico
- Molly Miskiewicz 17, MSW ’21, President & CEO, Drive Out Hunger Inc.
- Adam Jiadi ’20, Registered Nurse, New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Stephen Velez ’20, Registered Nurse in NICU, Mount Sinai Hospital
Have a specific question for one of our panelists? Submit them in advance as part of the registration process!
This moderated conversation is brought to you by the Office of Alumni Relations and the Center for Career and Professional Development. By attending, you will also learn more about the resources available to our 116,000 global Panthers.
For more information regarding this event, please contact:
Senior Associate Director of Alumni Relations