University Health and Wellness: Mental Health and Returning to Campus
We understand that after more than a year and a half into the COVID-19 pandemic, many people continue to deal with feelings of stress, uncertainty and fear.
As we all prepare to return to classrooms, labs, studios and offices, we want to offer everyone in our community the opportunity to learn about:
- How best to support our students through this challenging time
- How best to care for yourself
- Recognizing when to reach out
- Resources that are available to you and our students
Information about the psychological impact of the pandemic on young people and adults will be followed by a discussion of coping skills and steps you can take to support your own well-being as we continue to adjust to the new normal.” A presentation of resources available to our community members will be included.
Gene Palma, vice president of University Wellness, Safety and Administration
- KC Rondello, MD, clinical associate professor, College of Nursing and Public Health and University Epidemiologist,
- Nicole Gaudino, executive director, University Health and Wellness
- Carol Lucas, director of Counseling and Support Services
- Karen Loicano, director of Total Rewards, Human Resources
This forum will be hosted by the Adelphi University Health and Wellness team. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.