The goals established by the Health and Wellness Committee are as follows:
- Promote awareness of wellness.
- Disseminate information about, and provide access to, wellness programs.
- Act as a clearinghouse for health and wellness projects.
- Recommend wellness guidelines, policies, and standards.
- Coordinate existing and new wellness programs on campus.
- Promote education and research in wellness.
Monthly Health Topic
Eat your way to good health: Making wise choices while living on campus! Get tips on eating healthy while on campus!.
|Covering Your Cough: The Story Behind the Sleeve
This helpful video from the John Hopkins School of Public Health explains a simple change we all can make to reduce the spread of infectious disease.
Watch the Video (via YouTube.com)
|The Sandwich Generation-Challenges of Caring for Parents, Children, and Yourself
Given by Katherine Fiori, PhD.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Adelphi University
Download the Sandwich Generation PowerPoint (PPT 6.2MB)
This page was last modified on May 16, 2013.