Our rigorous boot camp-style certificate program transforms learners with no information technology background into cybersecurity incident analysts, incident responders and penetration testers.
Our students become adept at securely managing IT infrastructure, identifying cybersecurity risks, effectively responding to incidents, and communicating and collaborating with stakeholders.
Boot camp courses are taught 100 percent virtually through our proprietary learning management system with a combination of asynchronous and synchronous sessions via Zoom. Live online sessions (synchronous) take place three days per week. Live sessions are recorded, but students are expected to attend all live sessions to be successful.
What You’ll Learn
Our online boot camp will prepare you to:
- Perform network administration and troubleshooting on Linux.
- Automate tasks using shell scripting.
- Configure and manage application servers.
- Install, configure and monitor network security devices.
- Ensure IT infrastructure assets are securely provisioned.
- Manage advanced server configurations and virtual IT infrastructure.
- Ensure proper configuration and security of fixed and mobile end-point devices.
- Scan, monitor and perform penetration testing to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot and document security incidents.
- Work in an Agile team environment.
- Comply with standard operating procedures and practices to track, report, manage and analyze incidents.
Who Can Benefit
Learners who are keen on taking up a cybersecurity incident analyst role or those looking for a career shift into cybersecurity can take up this program. No prior programming experience is required to do this program—just curiosity and a determination to persist with the demanding hands-on exercises and assignments.
Course Start Dates
Start your 24-week boot camp experience on one of these start dates in 2024:
- Starts Every 8 Weeks.
Tuition can be as low as $8,500. Most learners qualify for discounts or scholarships. Ask about options available to you!