Parking for Residential Students
First-year and sophomore resident students are required to park their University registered vehicles at the Garden City Pool parking lot (Field No. 9).
- You will be issued a parking decal with a color-coded expiration-year sticker.
- You must park at Parking Field No. 9 Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., but may park on campus on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Your parking decal must be secured to the rear bumper (driver’s side).
- Parking decals are issued to the license plate number on your vehicle registration and you may register up to two vehicles.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from campus, approximately every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m. Pickup and drop-off location are at Post Hall.
- Escorts from the Department of Public Safety and Transportation will be provided upon request seven days a week, from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., by calling the Public Safety Command Center at 516.877.3511.
- Pool shuttle service resumes Sundays at 5:00 p.m.