Message from Adelphi PAC Director
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. Here is the latest information regarding our upcoming performances at the Adelphi University Performing Arts Center.
The following events have been postponed, and we are working with the artists to reschedule them. As new dates are announced for each event, your tickets will be transferred to the new date for that event. However, if you would prefer a refund (or to turn your tickets into a donation), please contact the box office.*
- The Wonderful Music of Oz – Friday, March 27
- Lea Salonga – Saturday, April 18
- amarcord – Tuesday, April 21
- Isaac Mizrahi – Friday, May 8
The following events have been canceled. We encourage you to turn your tickets into a donation to help us continue to bring you great programming as soon as we are able to welcome audiences back for performances. If you wish to turn your tickets into a donation to support the PAC, please contact the box office.*If we do not hear from you by Monday, April 6 we will begin to process refunds for these events. If you prefer a more immediate refund, please contact the box office.*
- All upcoming student performances: Quilters, Spring Dance Adelphi, the Adelphi Jazz Ensemble, the Adelphi Symphony Orchestra and Adelphi Chorale, The Marvelous Wonderettesand others.
- Remaining Opera Screenings: La Gioconda and Le Nozze di Figaro.
- Biscuit– Saturday, May 9
- Chamber Orchestra of New York – Saturday, June 6
If you have questions regarding any outside events being held at the Adelphi PAC (i.e. the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra), please contact the outside organization for details regarding these events.
* The Adelphi PAC Box Office is working remotely. Please call 516.877.4000 to leave a message, email email@example.com or reply to your email sales confirmation and someone will return your call or email as soon as possible.
We will continue to update you as necessary regarding upcoming Adelphi PAC events. For the latest communications and developments from Adelphi University related to COVID-19, please visit adelphi.edu/coronavirus.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and ongoing support during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Adelphi PAC for a performance again soon.
Adelphi University Performing Arts Center