Manhattan Center Master’s in Social Work Virtual Information Session
The Master’s in Social Work Virtual Information Session includes the opportunity to learn about the application process and admissions requirements for the School of Social Work at Adelphi’s Manhattan Center.
Our Virtual Information Sessions are small group programs where you will get detailed information about Adelphi’s highly respected BSW and MSW programs (one of the first schools of social work in the NYC area). The information sessions will include:
- Career opportunities for social workers;
- Courses of study and program options such as full-time, part-time, Advanced Standing, and One-Year Residency programs;
- Field education (internship);
- Certificate programs and specializations to enhance your employability;
- Transfer policies;
- Scholarships and financial aid;
- How to apply and admissions criteria
We will gladly waive your application fee when you attend!
Students who bring transcripts from previous colleges/universities can receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation as well as individualized admissions counseling. You can also get started on your application as well as submit transcripts and other application materials.