Manhattan Center Master’s in Social Work Information Session
At our information session, you will learn what you can do with the MSW degree, our courses of study and field education opportunities.
A Master’s in Social Work is the most employable degree in the health and human services field, whether you’re interested in a career in behavioral health, school social work, child welfare, substance abuse treatment, working with older adults, social justice and advocacy, and many more fields.
This information session will include:
- Career opportunities for social workers
- Courses of study and program options such as full-time, part-time, Advanced Standing, and One-Year Residency programs
- Fellowships and certificate programs
- Field education (internship)
- Certificate programs and specializations to enhance your employability
- Transfer policies
- Scholarships and financial aid
- How to apply and admissions criteria