Manhattan Center Master’s in Social Work Information Session
Get detailed information about Adelphi’s highly respected human services programs.
Adelphi’s School of Social Work was of the first schools of social work in the NYC-area. The information sessions will include:
- Career opportunities for social workers
- Courses of study and MSW program options such as full-time, part-time, Advanced Standing, and One-Year Residency programs
- Field education (internship)
- Certificate programs and specializations to enhance your employability
- Transfer policies
- Scholarships and financial aid
- How to apply and admissions criteria
We will gladly waive your application fee when you attend!
Students who bring transcripts from previous colleges/universities can receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation as well as individualized admissions counseling. You can also get started on your application as well as submit transcripts and other application materials.