Manhattan Center Master’s in Bilingual Childhood Special Education Virtual Information Session
Join us for the Manhattan Center College of Education and Health Sciences Master’s in Bilingual Childhood Special Education Virtual Information Session.
At this event you will have the opportunity to learn about the application process and have your application fee waived, review our graduate academic program offerings and discuss your career options, understand the admissions requirements and discuss an overview of the financial aid process and scholarship opportunities.
The program, offered through virtual learning or in-person at our Manhattan and Garden City locations, leads to certification in childhood, special education and bilingual education.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Proficiency in English and at least one other language
Two-Step Application Process
Criteria for Program Participation
- Current pedagogical or clinical employees of the
- New York City Department of Education are not eligible to participate in the scholarship programs
- Applicants who have already achieved New York State or reciprocal state certification are not eligible to apply
- If you already hold a master’s degree in education, you are not eligible to apply
Deadline to apply for the Fall 2021 scholarship is Friday, April 30, 2021