Employee and Manager COVID-19 FAQs
All employees are subject to the following business travel restrictions, until further notice.
- All non-essential domestic travel is suspended.
- All non-essential international travel is suspended.
In order to be classified essential, travel plans must be reviewed and approved by your executive leader.
Regardless of destination, all employees must self-quarantine for the recommended 14 days or follow NY state travel advisory guidance before returning to the office if they have:
- Returned from a destination included on the current NY state travel advisory list
- Returned from an essential trip to an international destination.
- Reside with someone who has returned from an international destination.
- Returned from an essential trip and encountered a domestic flight connecting through Canada or Mexico.
Our University Communications team has put together the following resources for your use:
- Youtube video with tips on how to record your own videos from home:
- Zoom virtual backgrounds of Adelphi campus
- Editorial guidelines for coronavirus communications — spelling, usage, etc.
All of these resources and more can be found on the online Style Guide and Brand Center.
Adelphi has compiled this resource of frequently asked questions pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity laws, all of which continue to apply during the COVID-19 pandemic. While EEO laws apply, they DO NOT interfere with or prevent employers from following the guidelines and suggestions made by the CDC and/or state/local public health authorities about steps employers should take regarding COVID-19.