Boot camp courses are taught 100 percent virtually through our proprietary learning management system with a combination of asynchronous and synchronous sessions via Zoom. Live online sessions (synchronous) take place three days per week. Live sessions are recorded, but students are expected to attend all live sessions to be successful.
What You’ll Learn
Our online boot camp will prepare you to:
- Solve problems, implement data structures, and have the ability to code, compile and run programs using the Core Java language.
- Make use of appropriate data structures and algorithms in their programs.
- Build responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Perform unit testing using Mocha and Chai.
- Build single-page applications using Angular.
- Develop end-to-end test cases for Angular.
- Use Git to implement source code control and version management.
- Work on an Agile team.
- Apply software engineering best practices to develop high-quality code.
Who Can Benefit
Learners who are keen on taking up a web development role or those looking for a career shift into web development can take up this program. No prior programming experience is required to do this program—just curiosity and a determination to persist with the demanding hands-on exercises and assignments.
Course Start Dates
Start your 24-week boot camp experience on one of these start dates in 2024:
- January 8, 2024
Tuition can be as low as $8,500. Most learners qualify for discounts or scholarships. Ask about options available to you!