Our rigorous boot camp-style certificate program systematically helps learners with no information technology background acquire all the critical competencies required to take on the role of a cloud IT administrator. It also sets them up for a future move into the exciting new area of cloud DevOps.
Boot camp courses are taught 100 percent virtually through our proprietary learning management system with a combination of asynchronous and synchronous sessions via Zoom. Live online sessions (synchronous) take place three days per week. Live sessions are recorded, but students are expected to attend all live sessions to be successful.
What You’ll Learn
Our online boot camp will prepare you to:
- Install and configure the Linux OS and associated applications, packages and services.
- Configure network services such as Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System(DNS), File Transfer Protocol (FTP), and file and print sharing over a network.
- Automate tasks using scripting and programming (Python).
- Design and implement networks with switching and routing devices.
- Create virtual machines and virtual private networks (VPNs), and use virtual storage and cloud services.
- Deploy applications on public and private cloud platforms.
- Monitor cloud resources, systems and application logs, identify key performance indicators, and create health dashboards.
- Automate systems administration tasks.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and deployment patterns using GitOps, Terraform and Kubernetes.
Who Can Benefit
Learners who are excited about cloud DevOps or those looking for a career shift into cloud IT infrastructure can take up this program. No prior programming experience is required to do this program—just curiosity and a determination to persist with the demanding hands-on exercises and assignments.
Course Start Dates
Start your 24-week boot camp experience on one of these start dates in 2022:
- May 9
- June 6
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- December 12