Undergraduate New York State residents are encouraged to apply for the New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) grant.

How do I apply for TAP?

Students will be presented with a link to the TAP application when they have completed the FAFSA. You must be a resident of the state, applying to a college in New York and meet certain income and enrollment requirements to qualify.

Adelphi’s TAP school code is 0010.

Undergraduate students who will be attending part-time and who are NY residents are encouraged to apply for New York State Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS).

Although award decisions will not be made until an applicant has been officially accepted by the Office of University Admissions, it is important to note that financial assistance applications can and should be completed prior to admission acceptance.

Need Help?

Information concerning New York State grants and scholarships is available at the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) website at hesc.ny.gov or at 888.697.4372.

The information contained on this site is subject to change without notice.
Phone Number
More Info
Levermore Hall Lower Level
  • Regular Semester Hours Mon - Fri: 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Search Menu