This award recognizes graduating undergraduate students who have demonstrated superior growth in the areas of citizenship, leadership, and scholarship. The award carries a first place prize of $1,000.
To apply, please submit the following:
- A completed online application.
- An essay as indicated in part III of the online application.
- Two letters of recommendation, of which at least one must be from an Adelphi University faculty or staff member. Send letters of recommendation to:
Adelphi University Parents Association
c/o Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
University Center, Room 108
Garden City, NY 11530
This page was last modified on February 12, 2013.
Criteria for selection:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student who is graduating by August 2013.
- Awards will be granted based on the applicant’s record of citizenship, leadership, and scholarship.
- The Officers of the Parents Association will review applications and interview award finalists. Their decision will be final.
- Applicants selected as award finalists MUST be available for an in-person interview on the evening of Tuesday, April 23, 2013. An email notification will be sent with your interview appointment.
- The applicant is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all information provided to the Parents Association.
||Applicants must submit the necessary materials no later than Tuesday, April 9.
For additional information about the Parents Association, please contact:email@example.com