The Adelphi University Parents Association would like to give graduating seniors the opportunity to nominate their parent/guardian for the 2013 Parent Recognition Award. This award recognizes a parent/guardian who has greatly impacted his or her son’s or daughter’s college career.
To nominate your parent/guardian, please submit the following :
- A completed Parent Award nomination form.
- An essay as indicated in part II of the form above.
- Application and essay must be submitted NO LATER than Monday, April 14, 2014 to:
Adelphi University Parents Association
c/o Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
University Center, Room 108
Garden City, NY 11530
Criteria for selection:
- The nominee must be the parent/guardian of an Adelphi senior, graduating in either the Spring or Summer of 2014. (Under rare and special circumstances, the nominee may be a family member other than a parent/guardian if that person has made a great contribution to the student’s college career. The Parents Association Board will review these applicants on a case-by-case basis).
- The award will be granted based on the strength of the essay submitted by the student.
- The Officers of the Parents Association will review applications and select an award recipient. Their decision will be final.
- The award will be presented at the Annual Parent Senior Brunch on Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- The nominator is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all information provided to the Parents Association.
For additional information about the Parents Association, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last modified on April 2, 2014.