Program Runs through May 8, 2014
- Sign up/register through March 28.
- This is a team event. Teams of 2, 3 or 4 are required to be eligible for the grand prize.
- All current Adelphi students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate.
When: Wednesday, March 26– Friday March 28
, 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Center for Recreation and Sports Atrium
- All week: receive a free pedometer to help you track your steps!
- On-site registration/help with the AHA activity tracker
When: Tuesday, April 15, 11:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:00 p.m.
Where: Starting at the Center for Recreation and Sports Plaza
- Join others for a fun group walk led by some of our Exercise Science students!
- Free collapsible water bottle giveaway!
*Rain date: Wednesday, April 16
When: Wednesday April 9, 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Where: Center for Recreation and Sports
Individual Challenge Event:
Map Your Own Route and share it on the Activity Tracker to win a free pair of “Walk Adelphi” ear buds!
For more information on Walk Adelphi, please contact:
Woodruff Hall Room 240
p - 516.877.4242
This page was last modified on March 25, 2014.