Degree Audit is an online program is accessible through eCampus. It is an academic advisement tool designed to help students and advisors understand the degree requirements for all majors and minors. It compares a student’s coursework with General Education, Major and Minor requirements. All undergraduate programs and a number of graduate programs are on Degree Audit.
With Degree Audit students and advisors can:
- view the degree requirements for their major
- determine which requirements have and have not been met
- review grades applied to their transcripts
- see the electives taken
- view transfer credits and/or waivers applied to your transcript
- confirm grade-point average (GPA)
- use the "What If" function to find out, before a student officially changes a major, how the courses completed meet the new major requirements
- estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate
Degree Audit is designed to assist students in determining their coursework in relation to their degree requirements. It does not replace an adviser or the Registrar. Encourage your advisees to look at their audit before meeting with you to talk about their plans and programs for future semesters.