Create Your Bra & Email Your Story
Use your creative talents to build the perfect bra
- Use a new padded 36C bra with underwire and straps fully extended as a base for your design, so the bra can be
displayed on a mannequin.
- The front, back, both straps and sides of the bra must be completely covered.
- Decorations cannot be perishable.
- Please do not stitch the back of the bra closed.
- Each bra must have a tag attached to it, that includes:
- name of artist
- bra title
- a contact number
- an email address.
- For your convenience, please download the pre-formatted mailing label and bra tag. Print and complete both labels, attach the bra tag to your bra and tape the mailing label to your box.
- Each bra must be accompanied by a paragraph (250 words or less) on what inspired the creation.
- Your story must be emailed in a word format to: email@example.com by October 15, 2014.
- Be sure your name, bra title and contact info is at the top of your story document.
The Creative Cups™ committee reserves the right to refuse to display any bra that does not meet
these guidelines and is not in good taste. Once submitted, your artwork becomes the property of
Creative Cups™. The Creative Cups™ committee reserves the right to edit stories due to space
restrictions and to refuse to display any designed bra.
Ready to submit? Click here to register now online.